We are looking for an experienced, Hardworking, and committed candidate who will handle the full set of company account and manage the proper accounting flow for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To handle the accounting aspect including full set of accounts, cash flow, fund arrangement, petty cash, and management account up to audit completion.
- Preparation of intercompany billing reconciliations, bank reconciliations, audit schedules and submission of GST returns.
- To liaise with people at all levels in the company for daily standard accounting process and compliances with internal controls, procedures and reporting standards.
- Preparing monthly reports, assist in month end accounts closing.
- Supervisory experience is required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of accounting standards is essential.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience and able to handle full set of accounts.
- Mature, meticulous, good interpersonal skills & able to work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate with immediate availability will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM2,500.00 /month
Job Location: Kajang
Required education: Diploma
Required experience: Accounting: 1 year
If you are interested please email us your latest CV at email@example.com or submit the the form below:
No. 41 Jalan TTDI Grove 7/1
Taman TTDI Grove
43000 Kajang, Selangor,